One of the challenges of being in the business of being a real estate agent is the dark element of resistance, of just doing enough and then wondering why your business is at a substance level. In this episode, we discuss some of the darker elements that thwart you and how to overcome that White Elephant in the Room, the resistance and push back that hold you back.
- The resistance and the challenges of real estate that are external resistors that trigger emotions that bring internal resistance.
- David Goggin's attitude towards motivation and how he lost 300 pounds, and inspirationally dissatisfied and becomes a Navy Seal, by becoming an ultra-marathon runner and elite athlete.
- The Lion as the king of the jungle and the animal survival instinct and doing enough to survive. Are you doing "just enough"?
- Stay within striking zone and how it works in your business
- The sinister resistance that is set to just survive and the energy it takes to get beyond survival. "The Dark Chamber"
- Doing the basic things that are practical- Pareto Principle: Tell-a marketing hours and open houses and how to motivate to keep moving.